Chief Information Officer APAC, GSK Consumer Healthcare
• Passionate to make IT a competitive advantage for the business
• 1.5+ years in GSK and 18 years at Procter & Gamble in IT: 9 years in Japan as Digital Marketing IT leader, 7 years in Belgium as Supply Chain Systems Service and Delivery Leader, and 2 year in Singapore as Japan CIO/Shared Services leader and APAC IT Commercial Solutions Delivery leader.
• Consecutively top rated in global executive talent pool. Rich experience in setting IT strategy and organizations, building and leading cross-functional diverse teams, delivering large scale projects and operations of mission critical IT systems. Differentiators are:
1. Business transformation with technology and keen market, consumer, user understanding.
2. Unique breadth of experience and business situations.
3. Combination of strategic thinking and operational excellence.
4. Nurture diversity of thinking and culture, and naturally skilled to develop people and organization.
• Categories worked in: Beauty, Baby, Fabric and Feminine Care
• Countries lived in: India, US, Japan, Belgium, Singapore (Permanent Resident)
• Education: Computer Support Technology, Magna Cum Laude, Univ. of Cincinnati, Bachelors in Commerce, Univ. of Delhi